Nobolife Wellness - Medical Disclaimer
We, at Nobolife Wellness, pride ourselves on providing meticulously crafted products and quality ingredients. We do, however, encourage caution when using any new skin care or beauty products. If you are undergoing any treatments, taking prescriptions medication, recovering from surgery, have sensitive skin, allergies or other medical conditions, please consult with your physician to determine whether or not our products are a good fit. Additionally:
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Nobolife Wellness is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
**Nobolife Wellness seeks out reputable brands products with FDA approved third-party testing. The products we promote are "professional-grade". which means that the quality and purity are beyond question and the safety and authenticity have been tested many times during the process. Most importantly the products are standardized to provide consistent levels.**
The Nobolife Wellness Team